This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3566 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello final 11! Today we will be playing "Balance Is Key 2.0" and here's how it works...

Just like last time, you will be trying to make sure your scale is as balanced as possible.

Each of you will have a total of SEVEN weights, all weighing the exact same amount. You may place these weights however you wish, whether it be on one person's scale, or seven different scales, or even any number in between.

You MUST specify which side of the scale you want your weight to go to (left or right).

ANYBODY with a perfectly balanced scale (the same number of weights on the left and right) will win IMMUNITY! So this means that multiple people could win immunity this time around!

However, if nobody has a perfectly balanced scale, the person closest will win! All tied players will win as well.

NOTE: If you don't submit, then you are not eligible to win immunity.

You have until 1 PM EST on Monday to send in your weight distribution. Good luck!
3566 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
I do have to put a clause in the "everyone who is balanced wins immunity" thing

If everyone, or 10 of you win, then nobody will win immunity (even though I don't think that'll happen)
3566 days 8 hours ago
LongedShorted
Sooo...if 9 people win immunity, the one who didn't in is auto out?
3565 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
No he said if 10 people win then no one is out. So the most that can win is 9 leaving 2 people vulnerable. But a challenge like this i doubt EVERYONE will be immuned. hell ill be surprised if 1 person is immune.
3565 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Cole91
No he said if 10 people win then no one is out. So the most that can win is 9 leaving 2 people vulnerable. But a challenge like this i doubt EVERYONE will be immuned. hell ill be surprised if 1 person is immune.

Cole hit it spot on the nose. However, one person wins immunity no matter what. If nobody is perfectly balanced, then the person closest to being balanced wins.
3565 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
RESULTS:

Here is how everyone's scales stacked up
http://prntscr.com/49hor9

Me2013 and TheEclipse have perfectly balanced scales, so they both win immunity!
3565 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Omg.... Wow
3565 days 10 hours ago
TheEclipse
Yay I won by doing absolutely NOTHING!
3565 days 9 hours ago
me2013
lol #theeclipse

grats man.....

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!