This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3576 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone.
Today's challenge is very important, as it is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION. The winner of today's challenge will be immune from both tribal councils. To make things even more EXCITING and FUN, today's challenge will be a spamming challenge! I will post a blog, and whoever has the most tags in 12 hours will win immunity and be safe from BOTH tribal councils. The double elimination will go like this. We will go to the first tribal, and someone is voted out. We then immediately begin the second tribal without another immunity challenge. The person who wins immunity today will be immune from both tribals.

Here is the blog- http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Lifer107/5638730/spamming-challenge-survivor-island-champions

You have 12 hours, good luck!
3576 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Oh btw- tags must be spelled correctly or they will be deleted.
Also a user can only post once
3576 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
FU Cory
3576 days 8 hours ago
LongedShorted
EW SPAMMING CHALLENGES
3576 days 8 hours ago
me2013
If this is the challenge that keeps you safe in a double eviction then that is a joke. I actually thought the hosts were more inventive than that.  This game has gone on way too long. Good luck guys.
3576 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Well I can't speak for Cory, but I know that I will not be using a spamming challenge for the rest of the season (note I haven't used a single one this whole game just saying)
3576 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Thx nick
3576 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
The fuck this game has gone on for three months what even is this
3576 days ago
Lifer107
Okay this challenge is officially over.

Congratulations SurvivorRulz96- you have won immunity and are same from elimination in both the F15 and F14 tribals.

Stay tuned y'all I've got some stuff to say
3576 days ago
Lifer107
So, it seems like you all don't apreesh the fact that I used a spamming challenge? Not sure if you all have realized this yet but spamming challenges are a staple in the vast majority of survivor group games.

So you need to get used to it, suck it up, and deal with it. Or you can not suck it up and not deal with it. If you want to quit after 3 months with just 14 out of 99 people still standing between you and the two gift prize, that's your prerogative. This may come as a SHOCK to you all up hosting this long ass game isn't exactly a blast either.

SO without further ado let's get to tribal.
3576 days ago
LongedShorted
But...we never talked about quitting.
3575 days 23 hours ago
me2013
LOL well said... we don't mind a spamming challenge..... BUT FOR A DOUBLE EVICTION - well - especially when the two people who spammed actually used spamming lists.... ratehr than asking friends.....

so....
3575 days 23 hours ago
me2013
This may come as a SHOCK to you all up hosting this long ass game isn't exactly a blast either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and a few of us have hosted or are hosting our own games, and we do know how hard it is...

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!