This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3586 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Tengagers have a notorious habit of having to follow someone else, and not having your own opinion. This challenge will test that! Your first immunity challenge is called "Scattegories" and here's how it works...

I will be giving you a series of categories. You must mail me something that fits in with each category, while trying to be as individual as you can. You will receive penalty points based on how many people chose your answer for each question, and the player with the FEWEST penalty points wins IMMUNITY!

SCORING:
-If you are the only one to choose the answer you did, you won’t get any penalty points, hooray!
-If you and 1 other person choose the same answer, you each get 1 penalty point
-If you and 2 others choose the same answer, you each get 2 penalty points
Etc.
-If you choose an answer that doesn’t fit the category (or don’t choose an answer at all for a category), you will receive 20 penalty points

Remember, you want the FEWEST points to win!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that said, here are your categories:

1.        Name a country in South America:
2.        Name a month of the year:
3.        Name a user in the top 20 in the HoF:
4.        Name a season of USA CBS survivor:
5.        Name an animal on the Chinese Zodiac:
6.        Name a season of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge (aka The Challenge):
7.        Name a color level on tengaged:
8.        Name a god from Greek Mythology:
9.        Name a letter in the alphabet (English only!):
10.        Name a number between 1 and 20:
3586 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
I'm sorry for another non-live, but I work all day tomorrow. This challenge is due at 11 PM EST on Tuesday!
3585 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Results?
3585 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi guys, sorry but work ran late. Here are the results!
(I put it in screenshot form since I don't want to type everything out.

http://prntscr.com/435820

With that, ArcherSkyFire wins immunity!
3585 days 3 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Yay!!!

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!