This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Notes on Confessionals, Activity, and Medevacs

Topic » Notes on Confessionals,..

3629 days 15 hours ago
Lifer107
Congratulations to everyone on making it to the top 40.
I of course realize that at times it may have been a very dull road to get to this point.
But now that we're at this late stage, I expect things to pick up.
I also want you all to pick things up as well.
We're only receiving confessionals from a select few people, but now that we're relatively nearing the end we need you all to pick up on your confessionals. Even if you don't have a ton going on we'd still love to hear from you.
At the end of the game if you've won and you haven't sent a lot of confessionals, when we open up confessionals to the group no one is going to think you deserved it if you don't put in the effort to send confessionals. So yea please get on it!

Also medevacs. Starting now, if you self vote twice from here until the merge and don't mail nbkiller or I an excuse as to why you self voted, you will be medevaced. No excuses, no second chances. I've been lenient on medevacs throughout the game because I needed to take things a little slower since I didn't have the t for two gifts yet. BUT IT GOTS IT NOW. So I have no problem making this game as short as possible. So please don't let this happen to you!

There will also be an increase in live challenges, so prepare for that.
Happy surviving everyone!
3629 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
first
3629 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
ok
3629 days 15 hours ago
_Holly
things are getting serious!
3629 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Okkay

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!