This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11: Oh My God, Another One Just Hit!

Topic » Challenge 11: Oh My God,..

2368 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
CONDRAGULATIONS our fierce final 5, this challenge is gonna be a BIG one, as it will determine who will move on to the FINAL 4 BALL.

This week, category is.... ANCHORWOMAN. You will be playing the role of a successful, fearless, probably white 2001 news lady who thot she was coming in for a regular day at work one regular 11th of September... but she thot wrong.

So TWO PARTS to this challenge,

PART 1 is obviously the runway, give me anchorwoman CHIC. We're getting down to it so you're gonna have to STAND OUT on this runway.

PART 2 is going to require you to PROVE YOUR SKILLS as an anchor lady, you must submit a NEWS DEMO REEL of yourself, on air as the planes are hitting, reacting as 9/11 happens before your eyes on national television. Feel free to take liberties and be over the top. This can be written, an audio file, a video file etc. Make me LAUGH.

48 hours for this challenge start NOW, the bottom 2 will have to lipsync to the following song:

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!