This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #14 [RATTANA]

3336 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
AFD has Immunity tonight and will cast the sole vote this tribal which will determine who is the final juror and who the final person in the final 2 will be.

Lee and Greg, you may both post a plea to AFD as to why he should take you to the finals over the other.
3336 days 18 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
Well AFD, its safe to say Greg was the floater , he never participated at the f5, f4 or even f3 challenge. I won 2 individual immunitys. PLS take me to finals . I worked my ass of to be here in this game.
3336 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
AFD, I need your vote by 7 pm EST tomorrow
3336 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
Because I'm not winning. Probably.
3336 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
THIS DECISION IS KILLING ME IM SO SORRY
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
Once I read the vote, the decision is final.  Person voted out will be the final juror.
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
First and Final/Only Vote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-   Fourteenth Person voted out of Survivor Borneo, and the final member of the jury.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-   *flips vote*

Lee.
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
Lee, that's one, that's enough.  You need to bring me your torch.
3336 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
Lee, *snuffs torch*  your tribe, or in this case should I say AFD, has spoken.

It's time for you to go.

Congratulations AFD and Greg on making the Final 2.  Final Tribal will be posted shortly
3336 days 17 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
what the flying fuck
3336 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I hope you can forgive me Lee. I really want to get first not second. It was really hard for me to put your name down. Greg and I had a f2 from like f7 or f8.
3336 days 17 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
well just so you know since you made like 3 or 4 blindisdes greg is winning just so u know

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!