This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 • Big Brother • An Eye For An Eye • Applications II

Topic » S1 • Big Brother • An Eye..

3040 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
Hello!

If you've been mailed this link, that means that I have approved your part one application and you will be moving on to round two of the process! You passed round one, but you're not in the house yet! Do your best on this application, as it could determine if you get your key!

1. If you have a skype, do you feel comfortable going on calls? Do you feel comfortable listening? (If you don't have a skype leave this blank).

2. What times are you busy? Do you log on to Tengaged every day?

3. What other group games have you played? How have you placed?

4. Do you understand how Big Brother works? Have you watched it?

5. Are you a hero or a villain? Why?

6. Why do you have what it takes to win?

Thank you for applying, and best of luck being cast!
3040 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION MAIL ME THIS PART OF THE APPLICATION

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!