This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor "Brazil" Prmeiere

Topic » Survivor "Brazil"..

3657 days 11 hours ago
LauraMelih
Okay, players are select. So survivor rules are:

You need to play this game, if you joined I please to all, DON'T LEFT LEAVE MY GROUP, CAUSE FOURTH SEASON WILL BE ON THIS GROUP AND PLEASE DON'T LEAVE... You will have a chance to play.

Next, in a this season don't be  REDEMPTION, EXILE ISLAND... In a this season don't be HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL.

You need everytime play this season. You need to compete the challenges, for your tribe. You can't leave this group. If you joined, so play this and try to win best of you place.

You can't use insulting word in this season like a : b***h and ... Your destination is to survive, outplay and outwit. You can do alliances and make a new friends.

So, that's it.. Tomorrow at 10:00  or 10:30  AM in GMT zone I will write first immunity challenge. Don't worry if you can't join at this time.. The challenge will be play when first tribes or tribe finish...  And in a this season don't be reward challenges. It will be only immunity challenges. We'll see tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3657 days 8 hours ago
bearclaw1212
are the challenges all going to be early like that? I still have 4 days of school

open group

Laura's Melih Survivor: Brazil

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!