This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reward Challenge 3

Topic » Reward Challenge 3

3441 days 4 hours ago
beastwithswag
Come on i n, and welcome to your third challenge. Today, you're playing for fishing gear (advantage in the immunity challenge. Plus, the first person on the winning tribe to mail me *LOOKS FOR CLUE* Gets a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol). Worth playing for? This is how you get it: In front of you, there are 9 boxes at each tribe, each with part of a picture on it. You will haul these onto a platform (*HAULS BOXES* it takes 15 minutes for each box, you can only carry one, but your other tribe mates can carry one while you are), and make a complete picture (I will have pictures of the boxes, and you will send me the order they come in. For example:
1 2 4
5 7 6
9 8 3).
Next, you will haul the platform to the water (*HAULS PLATFORM* takes 1 hour with 1 tribe member, 45 minutes with 2, 30 with 3, 15 with 4, 10 with 5, and 5 with 6.), and sail that to a basketball-like hoop(*SAILS* takes 6 minutes, and each minute a different tribe member must post *OARS THE BOAT*). Finally you will shoot them into the basket (*SHOOTS BOXES* 1 minute break in between posts). First tribe to get all the boxes in the hoop wins reward. This challenge lasts 24 hours. Any questions?

SURVIVORS READY... GO!
3441 days 4 hours ago
beastwithswag
The boxes are at the images place.
3440 days 23 hours ago
trick
*HAULS BOXES*
3440 days 4 hours ago
Mchappy
*hauls boxes*
3440 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
hauls boxes
3440 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
*Hauls Boxes*
3440 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3440 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3440 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3440 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
*hau!s platform*

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora (Day 12)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!