This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Skittles Survivor Rules and Regulations

Topic » Skittles Survivor Rules and..

3357 days 16 hours ago
Skittles22399
Rules that the PLAYER will follow.
---------------------------------------------------
1. Challenges will be live for the most part. Some non-live ones here and there.
2. Not voting is a Self Vote. 3 consecutive Self votes will result in Medical Evac.
3. Challenges will start 15 minutes after check-in time. Unless you say that you will be late you CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN CHALLENGE.
4. If you are voted out you will have a few moments to say goodbye. DO NOT LEAVE THE GROUP. Expect the Unexpected.
5. Jury Members CANNOT TALK IN FORUM. Except Final Tribal.

Rules That I will Follow:
-------------------------------------------------
1. I will be Impartial. I don't play favorites
2. I will not change any votes once they are casted.
3. Any Challenges that use Random.Org are not changed in any way.
4. I'll try to be on time and give you a 24 Hour notice of challenges.

General Rules:
-----------------------------------------------------
1. Challenges and Tribals will on opposite days. Example Day 1 Challenge. Tribal will be posted afterwards. At a predetermined time I will read votes and Challenge will be the next day at a set time.
2. NO DEATH THREATS. If i see any Threats Racial Threats Or Nasty language you may be removed from the game.
3. Don't threaten me You WILL BE REPORTED AND REMOVED FROM MY GAME.
4. Camps will be posted and you can have your basic chats in there.
5. IDOLS:Each tribe will have 1 idol. To find the Idol i must be mailed within the 15 MINUTE time window. EXAMPLE: i hide the idol at 5:15 AM. Player A mails me at 5:22 AM he would get the hidden idol.

SIGN YOUR NAME IF YOU'VE READ THE RULES AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES.
Any questions Please mail me.

open group

Skittles Survivor: Philippines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!