This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Goodbye Messages to Alan

Topic » [S1] Goodbye Messages to Alan

2229 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
Please leave a goodbye message to Alan here.
2229 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Bye guys! <3
2229 days 14 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
You'll always be my best friend outside this game. I was in a tough position. I knew that I'd never win this game if you were sitting next to me but I never campaigned against you and people deadass lied to me and said they were saving you. I was highkey blindsided.
2229 days 14 hours ago
1001games
Ugh I'm sorry Alan but I had to take out the bigger threat and that was you :/ . It was nice reconnecting with you after a long time hating each other. I hope we have no hard feelings and I hope we can remain friends outside of the game :)
2229 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
No I actually hate u both
2229 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sorry, I want to be your friend outside this game.
2229 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Don’t care, no.
2229 days 13 hours ago
jayhawk123
Alan, I'm sorry you are out, you definitely deserve to be here more than me. I love everything about you, from day 1, we developed a friendship that is unbreakable. I love you so much, and I'm sad to see you go. I'm sorry I failed you :( I fell asleep, and slept through my alarm. I feel so bad. If it wasn't for you, I'd already be out of this game, you put your game in risk for me, which shows how genuine of a person you are. I look forward to continuing this friendship that we have. You're such an amazing person, and I wish I could meet you IRL. Thank you for being you. I love you!
2228 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
I love you

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!