This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Euro's Big Brother 4 Update!

Topic » Euro's Big Brother 4 Update!

3606 days 2 hours ago
Euro
Hello potential houseguests!
As you may have noticed applications have closed for part 1 and 2 and we are moving into th third and final stage of the casting process, provided you sent me your 2nd application you should have already received the third part of your application or it will arrive very soon! For your third application you will have a 48 hour deadline from now to submit it. And then on Thursday we will have a LIVE cast reveal!
Everybody who gets selected will be asked an interview which will be posted in the Viewer's Lounge which they must submit or they will replaced. Season 4 will officially début with the Premier on Saturday, the time of that premier will be determined by the applications but I will let you know tomorrow!
That's all you need to know for now guys, good luck on the final part of the application process and I'll see you back here on Thursday!
3606 days 1 hour ago
Euro
You mail me it!
I'll post the two applications in the PG! So don't resend me them.
3606 days ago
LyonRemedy_
I never got Part 2...

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!