This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ismail's Goodbye Message

Topic » Ismail's Goodbye Message

3629 days 17 hours ago
Euro
He finished in 7th but now it's time to say goodbye!
3629 days 17 hours ago
Steven7
Ismail, you were a great competitor, player, and a fantastic sport. Class act. I'm going to miss playing the game with you, it's been a great season, and I'm glad I got to know you and be friends with you. I'm sorry you had to go, but congratulations on making it this far. :)
3629 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
ILY BOO, but if I would've saved you, Ethan probs would've evicted you in thee tie, meaning that I gain another enemy
3629 days 16 hours ago
SOMATS
It was a great time spent knowing you Ismail, and I'm sorry we had to be on the block together. You're a good guy, and I'd love to continue to be friends afterwards.
3629 days 16 hours ago
gallie999
sorry that u had to go, i guess it was just your time, you were a great competitor, hope to see you in the future
3629 days 16 hours ago
Dara4ever
Byye ommg I'm gonna miss you soo much you are soo sweet and nice ily<333
3629 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Ismail, you honestly weren't supposed to go home this week! It really sucks that it had to come down to this, and I'll be really sad to see you go....plus you were a HUGE jury threat, but just know, I never hated you or lied to You, I kept it real like it's supposed to be...

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!