This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Richard & Andrea's Goodbye Messages

Topic » Richard & Andrea's Goodbye..

3639 days 19 hours ago
Euro
You know the drill by now say a quick goodbye to Richard & Andrea!
3639 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Bye Andrea and rich sorry didn't get to know you much and Andrea you were a trouble maker a sore loser and a very chaotic person
3639 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
lol...honestly, Richard screwed this up
3639 days 19 hours ago
gallie999
rich u threw me under the bus and now ur out, so that makes me very satisfied
Andrea u were a gd player but i think u were too gd
3639 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I think the main reason you guys went home was you both talked too much.
Rich idk you but you wanted to go out with a bang
Andrea you're a really fierce competitor and I thought you had this game in the bag
3639 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
bye you two but it was either me or you and i think your biggest downfall was not protecting each other and i have to say you guys are the new JACOB AND SHARON of BB9
3639 days 18 hours ago
Steven7
Dear Andrea
RICHARD is not the reason you were evicted. YOU are the SOLE REASON you were evicted. You blame everything on someone else, don't accept anyone who doesn't play for YOU TO WIN. News flash, we're not here for you to win.

Sure Richard's mouth didn't help at all, but the reason you were up in the first place was because of YOU. I felt terrible nominating Richard but it had to be done. You call this "Your house," you think you run the game, well obviously you're wrong. Goodbye, glad I was a part of taking you out.
3639 days 13 hours ago
Zuelke
2 days 5 hours agoIceIceBaby
I'm not sad to see you both leave. If I had to be honest, I'm delighted!
You never made an attempt to say hello to me and ask me how I was so why would I keep ignorant people around who cannot be bothered to show me gratitude?
3639 days 13 hours ago
Webly
Bye guys! You were my closest allies in this house. GG Steven.
3638 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Hey guys, I'm really gonna miss you sassiness & drama, it was super entertaining, and I love y'all for that...

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!