This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cristina's Goodbye Messages

Topic » Cristina's Goodbye Messages

3701 days 12 hours ago
Euro
10 minutes ago she was safe, now she's out the door say goodbye to Cristina!
3701 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
OMG Cristina. I can't believe that you are leaving. Like I am shocked. I thought that Alyssa was leaving or there was gonna be a tie. I love you and I wish you the best of luck.
3701 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
*cries*
3701 days 12 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
Bye, bye baby girl it wasnt meant to be youm, but your gone and its survival of the fittest
love ya but it was your time to go
*blows kiss*
Bye c u soon
3701 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Alright, this SUCKS. The whole house was putting pressure on me, and so I had to vote you out. You know I think you're incredible though, so I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry.
3701 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I feel absolutely horrible about you leaving, because you saved me. But then again, you were going to make it to final 2 with Preston and you were a huge threat. I really hope you can forgive me :((((
3701 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Now that I have calmed down,

Cristina, I love you so much and I am so sorry that you got evicted. There are some real UGLY people in this house, and I will do my best to make sure they are out of here

Love you
3701 days 12 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
*Crying*

I wish you could of stayed longer. *Sniffling* I am really upset your gone and cannot believe we got put up together. I miss you!

*Breaks down in tears crying*

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!