This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Forum for Pens

Topic » Challenge Forum for Pens

3724 days 11 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
3724 days 3 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Everyone cries once in a life time. That's what my mum used to say. But she did always say some stupid things so I never knew what was true or false. In the end I would just ignore the advice she gave me and smile. It meant I moved on with out taking anything she said in and it kept arguments cause I smiled at her. My way of living life. Argument free, just the way I like. So the last year I just had I hated. Full of arguments, hatred and deaths. I watched people I cared about die in front of my eyes, all because of my choices in the last year. Everyone cries once in a life time, never thought I would be the one to make them cry.

Jan 1 2016

( For the next person to write)
3722 days 21 hours ago
IhasFood
It all started when my grandma gave me the pearl necklace. The "cursed one", little did I know it was... I also got to meet Trev which lead to my ultimate demise. As the fireworks went off I bumped into a glass of water and then Trev caught it. "Happy new years clumsy one." I blushed as he said that. "Bethany right?" "Yeah." "See you around." "You too." Even to this day that conversation plays in my mind. I always imagined if I did that differentnly. Maybe everything would be ok. But fate always stays on track, so with that I'll write some more tommroow. The next date I can remember is
Feb 14, 2016 (Valentines Day)
3721 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
FROM TREVS POINT OF VIEW

I knew it from the first time I heard her laugh. It was a bubbly sort of laugh, various tones blending together to create a note that seemed to freeze time, and again and again I allowed myself to become entrapped by it, a baked smile on my face and a glazed look in my eyes. She really was beautiful. I loved the way her brown hair dashed wildly from her head to her shoulders, as if her hair wasn’t following a particular set of directions, and rather happened to fall in a series of perfect coincidences. Her eyes had a way of holding your attention, as if every word she said had never been said before and would never be said again, and there was a certain twinkle about her eyes whenever she smiled, and when we kissed. Her lips were a rosy shade of red, and her kisses were soft, each one containing a promise and a flirty tease. I knew from the first time I heard her laugh.

open group

The Ultimate Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!