This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Regulations

Topic » Rules and Regulations

2563 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
Here you will find everything you need to know about what is acceptable and answers to FAQs. If you ask a question that is answered here, I will ignore you.

1. Challenges
Every challenge (minus the Finale) will be semi-live. Meaning, challenges will last 6 hours to complete. I will select a vary of challenges based on various components such as endurance, luck speed, and activity. For the tribe portion of the game, everyone must compete and finish challenge in order to win immunity (or until 6 hours are up). For the merge portion, first person to finish will be immune.

2. Voting
You may change your vote as many times as needed. Failure to vote twice, overall, will result in a medical evacuation. In result of a tie, there will be a re-vote, if tied again, there will be a rock draw between all unimmune players not in the tie. Final 4 ties will be determined by a mini challenge.

3. Confessionals
I expect active people to participate. I LOVE confessionals. Strategize, Rants, Quotes, Gifs,  Videos, votes, anything is acceptable. The more the better. Confessionals is what determines if you would be brought back in any future season.

4. Idols
In this series, in order to look for an idol players must be willing to risk. There are 4 different locations at camp with 25 different units
- Water Well
- Shelter
- Jungle
- Beach Shore
In order to look for an idol, a player must first post "goes to (location)* and mail me a unit (chart provided at camp). Guesses will be 1 hour of a wait. (For further clarification, feel free to mail me as this is new)
Clues will be given to challenge winner(s)

5. Players are responsible for their own behavior. Fight if you want but be aware of the Tengaged.com rules and regulations aswell.

6. Have fun, its a game so respect it :)

*7. As you have just read this, please send me a pre-game confessional. This would increase odds of being selected. Good luck!!!
2514 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I will obay your rules. i live and breath survivor.
2502 days 13 hours ago
GeekLife
For me, six hours could be great, or impossible. I wouldn't want to apply only to belatedly discover that the 6 hour window wouldn't coincide with my schedule. Is this really a problem or is this something you'll be working out?
2502 days 12 hours ago
jfkburks4
Cool

open group

Luis's Survivor: Isla Del Sol [APP OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!