This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 9th - Dylan (Halloween)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 9th - Dylan..

2444 days 15 hours ago
_Aria
Week 8 Details: http://i.imgur.com/NVJjLnA.png

Following Jonathan's eviction, it was revealed to the house that the twist inspired by Kevin would reward a houseguest who possessed strong social gameplay. Before the Head of Household competition, it was revealed that a golden key would be unleashed into the house for the week, and houseguests could vote who they wanted to receive it. The key granted immunity from nominations, but said houseguest could not participate in Head of Household or Power of Veto. After the votes were counted, Victoria was handed her golden key, meaning that she would be safe for the week. After the announcement, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Jury Verdict" Head of Household competition, where houseguests were asked to answer statements on a 1 through 100 scale as if they were voting from Barbie's and Jonathan's perspectives. In the end, Justin won the competition.

At the nomination ceremony, Justin nominated Jake and Dylan for eviction, publicly calling Dylan a pawn and Jake as his target.  Following the nomination ceremony, Eli, Freya, and Violet were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Bill Me Up Buttercup" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were shown a grid with ten items that had individual prices. Houseguests were then given a bill with a price, and they had to decide which items added up to their given price. In the end, Justin won the competition after he completed his task the quickest.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Justin kept his initial nominations intact. Dylan and Jake would still sit on the block for eviction.

At the live vote and eviction, Dylan was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 4 to 2. After his eviction, Dylan said, "It went wrong because Justin is a fucking idiot who didn't know how to play the game. I was a target because I actually stay loyal to my friends, unlike that fat fucking cunt Freya. I don't backstab my friends for no reason. I'm rooting for Jake and Viv. They are two great friends, and I hope they go far. I hope to see Justin and Freya fail, there final two is super obvious, and if anybody sheeps them, it's just sad. If I had a second chance, I wouldn't trust Justin because he does not know how to play."

Thanks for playing, Dylan.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!