This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 10th - Jonathan (JGoodies)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 10th - Jonathan..

2450 days 17 hours ago
_Aria
Week 7 Details: http://i.imgur.com/g5CByFb.png

Following Barbie's eviction, it was revealed to the house that the special twist inspired by Mulan would provide advantages for the competition winners of the week. The upcoming Head of Household would get a pass to participate in the next Head of Household competition as well, and the Power of Veto winner would be guaranteed a spot in next week's Power of Veto competition. After the announcement, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Head of Hangman" Head of Household competition, where houseguests participated in a Hangman/Wheel of Fortune-type competition where letters appeared on the screen one by one, and houseguests could choose to eliminate each other once they got two puzzles the fastest. In the end, strong competitor Dylan wound up winning the competition.

At the nomination ceremony, Dylan nominated Freya and Jonathan for eviction, citing Freya as his target and Jonathan as the pawn because Dylan felt that Jonathan could survive against Freya on the chopping block. Following the nomination ceremony, Eli, Jake, and Justin were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Better You Than Me" Power of Veto competition,houseguests were randomly assigned words and numbers, and tried their best to convince other houseguests to lock in words or numbers of houseguests they were targeting, meaning points would be cast against them. Houseguests tried to get the lowest number of points cast against them possible for each round. In the end, Justin won the competition and the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Justin removed Freya from the chopping block. Dylan then named Liam as the replacement nominee.

At the live vote and eviction, Jonathan was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 7 to 0. After his eviction, Jonathan said, "I can't say I'm shocked at all. I only had two allies in this game and they left the two prior weeks before I did. I think I was a very easy target and it was a weak and dumb decision to take me out this week when I had nobody. I wasn't even coming after Dylan, but I think he decided to target me because it was the easy decision without getting blood on his hands. I honestly don't care what happens in this game, but if I had to pick somebody to root for it would be Viv. A part of me wants Dylan to fail just so I can be petty and make a point that taking me out was a useless decision. I wouldn't do anything differently if I got another chance because it honestly wasn't worth my time to talk to people I don't care to talk to.

http://abload.de/img/aubrey1objn1.gif"

Thanks for playing, Jonathan.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!