This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 12th - Chanei (KingGeek)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 12th - Chanei..

2463 days 11 hours ago
_Aria
Week 5 Details: http://i.imgur.com/9vjpCNU.png

Following Lukey's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Ladder to Lead" Head of Household competition, where the houseguests had to strategically list each other in ways where they would assign the Head of Household themselves. The last person on a houseguest's list would be eliminated, and the second-to-last person on their list would have their list used for the next round. Jake's list started off the chain as most participating houseguests put him as number one, and the process continued until the winner was revealed. Eli would wind up winning the competition, his first win of the season.

At the nomination ceremony, Eli nominated Barbie and Chanei for eviction. Following the nomination ceremony, Dylan, Freya, and Liam were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Alphabet Battle" Power of Veto competition, houseguests faced off one versus one, and were asked to name certain items or ideas that fit a criteria that started with a certain letter. In the end, Chanei and Freya battled in the last round. After Chanei's major blunder, Freya easily snatched the Golden Power of Veto, being her second Power of Veto win of the summer.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Freya respected Eli's nominations and kept Barbie and Chanei sitting on the nomination block.

At the live vote and eviction, Chanei was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 8 to 1. After his eviction, Chanei said, "Well, I sure have waited for the right moment to say this. I'd love to fuck SpongeBob in all of his right holes throughout his body. And yes, I'm talking about his sexy mouth, his nice spongy pussy and especially that nice tight asshole. I'd do just anything and everything to get right in between SpongeBob's legs and break off his barnacles, if y'all know what I mean. Aria got a fatty, R?

http://i.imgur.com/iuB70Jv.gif"

Thanks for playing, Chanei.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!