This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 15th - Mulan (Slice)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 15th - Mulan..

2472 days 13 hours ago
_Aria
Week 2 Details: http://i.imgur.com/vI7jzlJ.png

Following Alex's eviction, the fifteen remaining houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Name Game" Head of Household competition. In this competition, the houseguests were quizzed on celebrities and famous figures that possessed the same first names as our sixteen houseguests. In the end, there was a three-way tie. Dylan won the tiebreaker and became the new Head of Household.

At the nomination ceremony, Dylan nominated Barbie and Freya for eviction, and cited Barbie as a pawn. Following the nomination ceremony, Jake, Jonathan, and Kevin were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Unrepeated Registers" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were asked to select specific items that fit into a broad category, and hope their answers did not match the answers of their fellow competitors. The houseguest narrowed down to a final two after only two rounds, where Jonathan and Freya faced off in a tiebreaker. In the end, Freya won the Power of Veto competition.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Freya removed herself from the chopping block. Dylan named Mulan as the replacement nominee.

At the live vote and eviction, Mulan was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 9 to 3. After her eviction, Mulan said, "Y'all wanna know what like the BEST filling may be of all time? Definitely of all time, the best feeling of all time is when - okay. You know the blent you smoked this morning? The one you woke up to roll. That one. Okay. And then but you only smoke half of it. Okay. And then you work all day long. You go to fucking work, you do the fucking job real fucking good. You're like... you're the best. You do everything your boss asks of you. You are real fucking cordial with your coworkers. All the customers love you. All these custies come in and they just like... they think you’re the greatest. You’re the greatest of all time. You worked all day long. In the end, you come home, and you smoke the other half of that blent. That's the greatest feeling ever 'cause it's just like so... it’s... this is some old-ass shit too! Like... I'm a grown-ass woman, I'm an adult. And this is my life. That’s, the, that’s the breakdown of my everyday life for y'all. It's... incredible. My fat... my fat fabulous life. I'm about to get so fucking high, too. So high. I'm gonna li-should I light it on camera? Should she light it on CAMERA? Hell yeah, she should light it on camera. Actually, I can’t because I gotta, um, I gotta use both of my hands. I'm using my hand to hold my phone. Oh my god, that's not, uh, that's not me, I'm not that fat. Speaking of that, I need to work out. But the thang is is that I feel like I walk so much, like, living here, you know. Like, I just can-I can’t. I don’t wanna work out. I wanna like... shit. I wanna, like, get back active? Like, maybe, like... nobody wanna be in a... no one wanna do... no one wanna play with me. No one wanna play volleyball with me. No one wanna play fucking nerd shit with me. Everybody, I... everybody I know just wanna get fucked up. I need some better friends. I need people who wanna do shit, you know? Like, I don’t wanna fucking just get fucked up all the time. And like... that's a waste of your life. Like, I wanna be active. I wanna snowboard or whatever. Oh my... I'm so high already, you guys. That’s the per... this is the perks of life."

Thanks for playing, Mulan.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!