This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 16th - Alex (Funnehliner)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 16th - Alex..

2473 days 8 hours ago
_Aria
Week 1 Details: http://i.imgur.com/isJKeNP.png

Sixteen returning houseguests stumbled back into the Big Brother house, each with one goal in mind. These houseguests have participated in previous season(s), but none of them have been able to win the grand prize. Burning with vengeance, the sixteen houseguests rushed into the backyard to participate in the "24-Hour Stab-A-Thon" Head of Household competition, where houseguests were able to knock each other out of the competition simply by saying their name first over a twenty-four hour period. After a long battle, Jake won the competition, and became the first Head of Household of the summer.

At the nomination ceremony, Jake nominated Justin and Violet for eviction. Jake cited a dislike for Justin and an uncertainty with Violet. Following the nomination ceremony, Jonathan, Liam, and Viv were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Hide & Go Veto" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were forced to hide Veto stickers on the blogs of other Tengaged users. In the end, Justin won the competition.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Justin removed himself from the block. Jake named Alex as the replacement nominee.

At the live vote and eviction, Alex was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 12 to 1. Following his eviction, Alex said, "What went wrong is that I just wasn't part of any of the groups, I guess. I didn't have much time to go out and talk with people, but at the same time people didn't even give me a chance and try to talk to me. I don't know why Jake took me out, could be a personal vendetta or some shit. Jake is just an idiot for taking me out, as I was literally useless. I'm rooting for Boo Bridgette and Violet, everyone else is vanilla and sucks. All the people who wanted to pretend like it was my fault for not having much of a social game, like sorry... but you didn't even talk to me either, and you wanna act like I'm supposed to kiss your feet and run to you, and be like, "HI! LET ME SOCIALIZE AND BE SUPER FAKE WITH YOU! WOO!" Whatever. If I could come back, I would honestly just win any competition I can, because with twelve out of thirteen people evicting me, there's a likelihood that they won't give me another chance."

Thanks for playing, Alex.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!