This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 1st - Poppy (LunaPark)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 1st - Poppy..

2486 days 5 hours ago
_Aria
Following Ahri's eviction, Poppy and Soraka faced the jurors. In the end, Poppy won six out of nine jury votes to win, which crowned her the winner of the season. Poppy pulled in the votes of Camille, LeBlanc, Vi, Irelia, Karma, and Janna.

After Poppy's victory, Poppy said, "I knew from the offset that I wasn’t going to be an immediate target, and understanding this allowed me to set aside time to focus on establishing key relationships that would eventually pave my path to the crown. I knew when to zig and when to zag, and from the very beginning I laid a foundation that I knew would propel me in the long run. I purposely didn’t showcase my strength in competitions until deep into the game, and when people realized that I was a threat, it was too late.  In this season’s prime, it truly was a really fun game. I had an absolute blast playing. Thank you Riá for hosting, and a big thank you to all the jurors who voted for me to win!"

Thanks for playing, Poppy. Congratulations on your win!

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!