This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 2nd - Soraka (Minie)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 2nd - Soraka..

2485 days 18 hours ago
_Aria
Following Ahri's eviction, Poppy and Soraka faced the jurors. In the end, Soraka only scraped three out of nine jury votes to win, which was not enough. Soraka pulled in the votes of Sona, Diana, and Ahri.

After Soraka's eviction, Soraka said, "When I walked into the house, I was certain that I would place double digits. I despised eighty percent of the damn cast and the feeling was mutual. I managed to make some amends with a few of them, but these actions weren't just to get far in the game. I would never lose my pride for a game, and I made amends with whoever reached me, because I'm a forgiving, nice, and lovely person like Soraka. It helped me better in the game anyway. The only people I liked in the cast were the people who ended up voting for me! But that doesn't mean anything, I was Irelia's only save, and Poppy evicted Janna the week before... when I saved her! They both voted for her to win 'cause they've been friends before the game! I can't do much when I am against a premade-alliance jury that supported my opponent. And the rest of you are haters! However, it was a lovely experience, and I loved playing, and I would do this again 100%!"

Thanks for playing, Soraka.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!