This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 3rd - Ahri (Icing)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 3rd - Ahri..

2485 days 20 hours ago
_Aria
Finale, Part I Details: https://i.imgur.com/NmTWXLm.png

Following Janna's eviction, the remaining three houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Wicked Snippets" competition which comprised Part I of III of the final Head of Household competition. Houseguests were asked to identify the subject of a snippet of a splash art of any female champion in the quickest amount of time. Despite getting the most answers wrong, Poppy won the competition for submitting her answers quickly.

Following Part I of the final Head of Household competition, Ahri and Soraka participated in the "Pick Me!, Pick Me!" competition where the two ladies were asked to get as many people to send me ballots with their names in a five-minute time span. Soraka ended up beating Ahri by only one vote, meaning Ahri was ineligible to win the final Head of Household.

Following Part II of the Final Head of Household competition, long-time rivals Poppy and Soraka participated in Part III of the Final Head of Household competition. The two were asked to complete a quiz that comprehensively covered the events of the season. In the end, Poppy won, and became the final Head of Household. Poppy then proceeded to vote to evict Ahri over her Soraka, as she believed she had a better shot at defeating Soraka in the final two over the nine-tailed fox.

After her eviction, Ahri said, "I leave the house with few parting words. My friend Soraka did squat shit all summer, and she truly does not deserve the win. A shame that a gal like Sona wasn't here until the end because I do believe her fate was to take home the grand prize. Hugs to my thugs, and kisses to my bitches."

Thanks for playing, Ahri.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!