This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 5th - Karma (wumblebee)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 5th - Karma..

2519 days 12 hours ago
_Aria
Week 12 Details: http://i.imgur.com/8bYcHrp.png

Following Diana's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Competitions Connection" Head of Household competition, where the eligible four houseguests took a timed quiz about the winners of previous competitions. In the end, Ahri was the brightest bulb of the bunch, and won her second Head of Household of the season.

At the nomination ceremony, Ahri lightheartedly nominated Karma and Poppy for eviction. The remaining five houseguests all then headed into the backyard to participate in the "Bon Appétit" Power of Veto competition, hosted by Katy Perry who was promoting her new single now available on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and more. The houseguests were quizzed on fruit, vegetables, and the previous events inside of the house. In the end, Poppy won the competition, granting her another Power of Veto win.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Poppy removed herself from the block, and jokingly insisted that she had another Power of Veto to take off Karma as well. This dismayed some of the other houseguests, particularly Soraka. As the charade faded away, Karma remained sitting on the block, and Ahri named Janna as Poppy's replacement.

At the live vote and eviction, the vote was revealed to be a 1 to 1 tie. Ahri cast the tiebreaking vote to evict Karma. Following her eviction, Karma said, "Pretty much, I would let Soraka know that she is a fat cunt and, um, the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that’s the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that’s the case and, um, I think that Soraka is just a disgrace. She’s a disgrace to humanity and she’s a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and, um, she just doesn’t have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she’s nothing like that. She’s nothing of the sort."

Thanks for playing, Karma.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!