This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 6th - Diana (jojo7784)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 6th - Diana..

2520 days 1 hour ago
_Aria
Week 11 Details: http://i.imgur.com/Dg8CH60.png

Following Sona's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Art's in Pop Culture in Me" Head of Household competition, where houseguests had to identify pop culture references made in the League of Legends world. In the end, Poppy won the competiton.

At the nomination ceremony, Poppy nominated Ahri and Soraka for eviction, citing Soraka as a target, due to the two being nemeses. The remaining six houseguests all then headed into the backyard to participate in the "Jumbled Up" Power of Veto competition, where the houseguests had to unscramble combined names of all of the League of Legends champions. In the end, Soraka won the competition, much to Poppy's dismay.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Soraka removed herself from the block. Poppy then named Diana as the replacement nominee, but cited that Diana would be a pawn.

At the live vote and eviction, Diana was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 2 to 1. Following her eviction, Diana said, "In this game, I trusted the wrong people, I should have trusted Sona, but I didn't. I trusted Poppy, and that was clearly my mistake. I think Poppy knew I was playing the best game, and for her it was the best move. I would have taken Poppy out given the chance... so I can't be mad at Poppy for it. It was a good game move. I am rooting for Janna. Janna was the definition of loyalty, and I want her to go all the way to the end... even though I don't see her being able to win. I want to see Karma fail probably, she was really fake with me, and I don't like fakeness. Ahri too because she isn't doing shit. I want someone who was here the whole game to win. If given a second chance, I would play a very similar game. My game was very strong, I relied on social game over competitions. Social game is one thousand percent more important than physical game, in my opinion. So, if I had to play the game again... I would play a similar game, and
try to trust the right people, I guess."

Thanks for playing, Diana.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!