This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 7th - Sona (Slice)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 7th - Sona..

2569 days 18 hours ago
_Aria
Week 10 Details: http://i.imgur.com/qzansIv.png

Following Irelia's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "The Sands of Shurima" Head of Household competition, where houseguests had to add up hidden numbers in a lost relic of Shurima. At the end of a multiple-way tie, Soraka was crowned as the winner of the Head of Household competition.

At the nomination ceremony, Soraka nominated Karma and Poppy for eviction. Following the nomination ceremony, Diana, Janna, and Sona were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Rummaging Through Runeterra" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were asked to participate in a similar competition to the Head of Household competition, where the houseguests had to identify as many hidden numbers in a picture of a city of Runeterra as they could in two minutes. In a tie between the two nominees, Poppy won the tiebreaker, and was later crowned the winner of the Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Poppy removed herself from the block. Soraka then named Janna as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, as Riá was preparing to read the votes, Janna shocked the house, revealing that she possessed the Diamond Power of Veto, the prize of a twist that was revealed to the house three weeks prior. Janna removed herself from the block, and she named Sona as her replacement nominee.

After a re-vote, the real live eviction occurred, where Sona was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 3 to 1. Following her eviction, Sona quoted a notable poem by Mary Elizabeth Frye, reciting, "Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there. I did not die."

Thanks for playing, Sona.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!