This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 8th - Irelia (Nightcore)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 8th - Irelia..

2599 days 19 hours ago
_Aria
Week 9 Details: http://i.imgur.com/coc6003.png

Following Vi's re-eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Unrepeatable Registers" Head of Household competition, where houseguests were asked to select specific items that fit into a broad category, and hope their answers did not match the answers of their fellow houseguests. In the end, Karma and Sona tied in the competition, but ultimately Sona won the tiebreaker, and her fourth Head of Household of the season.

At the nomination ceremony, Sona nominated Irelia and Poppy for eviction, citing Sona's uneasy relations with them as the reason. Following the nomination ceremony, Ahri, Janna, and Karma were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Champion In a Haystack" Power of Veto competition, houseugests were given a list of fifteen out of sixteen houseguests' names, with one missing. Correctly identify the missing houseguest the quickest after five trials to win the Power of Veto. In the end, Sona won her fourth Power of Veto competition of the season.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Sona decided to leave her initial nominations in place.

At the live eviction, Irelia was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 4 to 1. Following her eviction, Irelia said, "I am so proud of how I did. In the end, I didn't have the time for this game anymore. I really hope to see my little underdogs fly and make it to the end. Good job Sona for dominating most of the competitions, and Ahri for playing a really good game. This was a hard game with a hard cast and I am happy to have won three Power of Veto competitions. Toodles!"

Thanks for playing, Irelia.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!