This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 9th - Vi (AlexaVonTrayne)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 9th - Vi..

2610 days 9 hours ago
_Aria
Week 8 Details: http://i.imgur.com/0NSP1bE.png

Following LeBlanc's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Game Day" Head of Household competition, where houseguests had to contact people outside of the house to help them win the competition. However, it was revealed to the houseguests that they would be playing in two teams, with the winning team being "haves" and the losing team being "have-nots". Each member of the winning team would receive a prize, one being Head of Household, and each member of the losing team would receive a minor punishment. In the end, Team DJSonaS won over Team Winter Wonderland Karmas, and Soraka had the lucky prize of Head of Household. Following Soraka's Head of Household win, it was revealed that a secret power was hidden in the house, and the first houseguest to find it would have a secret power hidden in their sleeve.

At the nomination ceremony, Soraka nominated Karma and Vi for eviction.  Following the nomination ceremony, Ahri, Janna, and Sona were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Ninety Seconds of Lawlessness" Power of Veto competition, each houseguest was given a number one through twenty. Houseguests then had only ninety seconds to share (being truthful or not) their numbers with others, and whichever houseguest's guess of the sum was highest without going over would win the Power of Veto. In the end, Karma won the competition, and drama erupted in the house, with accusations of people lying and being dishonest flying left and right. Also after the Power of Veto competition had ended, Diana revealed to everyone that she found the location of the secret power, but the secret power was missing, meaning the secret power would be in play.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Karma used the Power of Veto on herself. Soraka nominated Irelia as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, Vi was re-evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 5 to 1. After her re-eviction, Vi said, "I don't really know why I'm back out of the house when nobody would have ever voted me to win, but it is what it is. Don't really know why I became such a huge big target for everyone... when I can't win shit! I'm rooting for Sona and Ahri — even if everything they said to me was dishonest. They were the only people to you know, talk to me! If I could have a second chance I'd actually try to talk to people more instead of just hope for the best, and have other people control my fate."

Thanks for playing, Vi.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!