This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 12th - Riven (tyboy618)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 12th - Riven..

2667 days 23 hours ago
_Aria
Week 5A Details: http://i.imgur.com/u9swonc.png

Following Anivia's eviction, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Outside Perspectives" Head of Household competition, where houseguests had to guess the opinions of Tengaged members that were not in the Big Brother house. In the end, Karma beat out Ahri in a close victory, meaning Karma had won her first competition of the summer. Following Karma's Head of Household win, the fifth Super Mega Death Rocket! flew into the backyard, and Sona was the unlucky recipient. For Week 5 only, Sona would be immune from nominations pre-veto, and would have her chances in the Veto picks increased by three times the standard amount. However, if the Power of Veto is used by anyone this week except for Sona, Sona MUST be named as the replacement nominee.

At the nomination ceremony, Karma was forced to nominate Soraka due to her previous Super Mega Death Rocket! hindrance, where she declared Soraka as her enemy. Karma nominated Ahri to sit alongside Soraka on the chopping block. Following the nomination ceremony, Janna, Sona, and Vi were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Mashup Mess" Power of Veto competition, quotes of the sixteen champions of the season were mashed together, and the participating houseguests had to identify which champions' words comprised that quote. In the end, Sona pulled out yet another Power of Veto win. This meant that Sona would now be ridden of her Super Mega Death Rocket! punishment.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Sona removed Ahri from the chopping block, forcing Karma to make a renomination. Karma nominated Riven to sit in Ahri's place.

At the live vote and eviction, Riven was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 6 to 3. After her eviction, Riven said, "I definitely played my cards wrong, and I got caught in a few lies. I wasn't expecting to go far after my alliance got exposed, but oh well. I was made Karma's target because someone spilled the tea that I wanted her as the Super Mega Death Rocket! target, which is true. I'm rooting for whoever voted me to stay, duh. Oh, and Soraka. She's cool. I hope you all realize there's quite the obvious duo running the house, however. If I got to play again, I would've maybe not lied so much, and just went up on the block to see if I could've won the veto. I don't know. Good luck girls! Make the season FUN!"

Thanks for playing, Riven.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!