This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 6: 16th - Leona (Aquamarine)

Topic » Big Brother 6: 16th - Leona..

2676 days 19 hours ago
_Aria
Week 1 Details: http://i.imgur.com/Jxyp4X5.png

Sixteen new houseguests walked into the Big Brother house, with their eyes set on nothing short of gold and glory. Almost immediately, the houseguests headed into the backyard for the "Elementalists Anonymous" Head of Household competition, where the sixteen houseguests were given a random element and number, and they were forced to hide their specific keywords from the other houseguests. If someone sent in your element or number, you gained one point. Whoever had the least points at the end of the competition would win the competition. Sona, despite having publicly posted her element and number, shockingly won the competition with no votes being cast against her.

Following the Head of Household competition, the first Super Mega Death Rocket! flew into the house, the main twist of the season where houseguests can vote for an anonymous punishment to be received by a houseguest one time only. Houseguests anonymously voted for the recipient before the Head of Household competition began. Jinx's rocket smashed right into LeBlanc, making her the first victim of the twist. It was revealed that  LeBlanc would not be eligible to participate in the Power of Veto competitions unless she is Head of Household or a pre-veto nominee. This punishment will last until the Final 10 or until LeBlanc wins her first Head of Household competition.

At the nomination ceremony, Sona nominated Leona and Taliyah for eviction, eventually citing a particular dislike for Leona. Following the nomination ceremony, Ahri, Shyvana, and Vi were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. Following Veto picks, Leona lashed out at Sona for nominating her over something petty. Sona replied that she just didn't like Leona, and she had to get over it. At the "Testing Your Abilities" Power of Veto competition, a name of a houseguest's ability was posted, and it was up to the participants to identify which houseguest the ability belonged to. Sona had a great start, but Taliyah made a strong comeback, forcing a tiebreaker between the two. Despite Taliyah's momentum, Sona won the tiebreaker, and thus, the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Sona decided not to change either of her initial nominations. Following the Veto ceremony, Leona lashed out at the house Poro, which left a sour taste in many houseguests' mouths.

At the live vote and eviction, Leona was evicted from the Big Brother house by a unanimous vote of 13 to 0. After her eviction, Leona said, "I'm gonna be honest here, I'm not even really mad at Sona for nominating me. I know who she is and what she's about. What I cannot respect are people who have to hide behind a character both in this game and in front of all of their friends whether it be on Skype or Tengaged. I hope someone who isn't afraid to show their cards and their true colors wins the game. I don't think anyone should be allies, friends, or even root for a person who refuses to show who they truly are to the world. Anyone who is afraid to show their true self is either an ugly cow or just not who they portray themselves to be. I take full responsibility for being a cunt without a life one hundred percent of the time, but I do pretty well for myself anyways. May the best "woman" win!"

Thanks for playing, Leona.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!