This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 3rd - Tinashe (Slice)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 3rd - Tinashe..

2695 days 5 hours ago
_Aria
Finale, Part I Details: https://i.imgur.com/aCy8bpN.png

Following Michelle M.'s eviction, the remaining three houseguests participated in the "Criss-Crossword" competition, which comprised Part I of III of the final Head of Household competition. Houseguests were asked to complete a crossword puzzle in the shortest amount of time. It was no surprise that competition beast Tinashe won the competition, completing her crossword puzzle in 132 seconds.

Following Part I of the Final Head of Household competition, Ariana and Michelle O. participated in the "2 Truths, 1 Lie" competition where Ariana and Michelle O. were quizzed on the personal lives of houseguests, the game, and trivia. In the end, Michelle O. won the competition, and was crowned the victor of Part II of III of the final Head of Household competition.

Following Part II of the Final Head of Household competition, Michelle O. and Tinashe participated in Part III of the Final Head of Household competition. Michelle O. and Tinashe participated in a jury quiz that measured their perceptions of the opinions of the jurors. In the end, Michelle O. won the competition, becoming the final Head of Household. Michelle O. quickly voted to evict Tinashe, who walked out of the house.

After her eviction, Tinashe said, "I tried."

Thanks for playing, Tinashe.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!