This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 4th - Michelle Meyer (ElectraViv)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 4th - Michelle..

2733 days 15 hours ago
_Aria
Week 11 Details: https://i.imgur.com/Vwx4ikx.png

Following Nicki's eviction, the houseguests participated in the "He Said, She Said" Head of Household competition, where the three eligible houseguests had to recall the speakers of quotes from evicted houseguests' goodbye speeches. In the end, Tinashe won the competition, and became the new Head of Household.

At the nomination ceremony, Tinashe nominated Michelle M. and Michelle O. for eviction, citing that she had to break up the Michelle duo, and that the Power of Veto would be the more important competition of the week. Following the nomination ceremony, the houseguests participated in the "Final Exam" Power of Veto competition, where houseguests had to answer "true" or "false" to the season's history. In a close final finish between Michelle M. and Tinashe, Michelle M. slipped up and Tinashe won the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Tinashe did not use the Power of Veto, and kept her original nominations intact.

At the live eviction, Ariana had the sole vote to evict either Michelle M. or Michelle O., since she was the only houseguest remaining that was neither the Head of Household nor nominated for eviction. Ariana dramatically revealed that Michelle O. was her ride-or-die since day one, and albeit she loved Michelle M., Michelle M. was a threat, and needed to be evicted. Michelle M. was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 1 to 0. After her eviction, Michelle M. said, "I had a sinking feeling that Nicki and I were going to get taken out one right after the other. The jury hated us, and now we have to be eaten alive by all of those bitches. Fuck! Personally, I believe my strongest moments in the game were during pre-jury, where I helped my friends win Bomb Packages and created the Sovereign Seven and Team Loyal alliances, which made it to the final five/seven. My game fell apart when jury started; but, for the three that are left standing, all three of them deserve to be there because they have all played very outstanding games. Tinashe is very good at staying under the radar and winning competitions when it's needed — the absolute antithesis of my game — which is why I'm getting fourth place, and she's still in the game. Michelle O. was very good at staying out of the line of fire — always ensuring that there was a target bigger than her — but her competition wins cannot be ignored either. Ariana was very good at being deceivingly loyal and really playing it up so that people would protect her. It sucks that everything Ariana and I did together in this game "meant nothing", but it is the game of Big Brother. Good luck to you guys in the final three!"

Thanks for playing, Michelle M.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!