This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 5th - Nicki Minaj (babiicakes)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 5th - Nicki..

2744 days 18 hours ago
_Aria
Week 10 Details: https://i.imgur.com/OxgGN2x.png

Following Bridgette's eviction, the houseguests participated in the "Election Day" Head of Household competition, where they had to get other Tengaged electors to donate their electoral votes to them. In the end, natural politician Michelle O. received the most votes, and thus became the new Head of Household.

At the nomination ceremony, Michelle O. nominated Michelle M. and Nicki for eviction. Following the nomination ceremony, the houseguests participated in the "Life in Color" Power of Veto competition, which included a slider puzzle with the final solution being a photo of the houseguest's face in different, wild colors. In the end, Tinashe completed the competition with the shortest amount of time taken, and won the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Tinashe did not use the Power of Veto, and kept Michelle O.'s original nominations intact.

At the live eviction, Nicki was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 2 to 0. After her eviction, Nicki said, "Well I most definitely think that this was a complete dumb fucking move, considering I can't win a comp to save my life, but they're probably used to second place, so I am not shocked! Definitely rooting for my girl Michelle M. to demolish their asses, which she is in fact going to do. I would not have played this game differently at all. I stayed very true to myself, and I was vocal and up-front about everything. My strongest moment in the house was most definitely when I got the entire house to flip on Da'Vonne, and got her evicted. Also, Michelle M. and I secretly flipping the house on Zara was a strong moment too. I was most definitely very underestimated by my fellow houseguests, because my social skills were on point. I'm a very vindictive, scheming bitch, but I do it on the low. I think they evicted me purely because they are intimidated by Michelle M. It's all facts, I knew I was getting evicted when I was put on the block with her. She is most definitely going to put all three of their heads on a platter, and stuff it right in the Big Brother oven, and I'm here for it! On a personal level though, all three of them are sweethearts!"

Thanks for playing, Nicki.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!