This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 7th - Zakiyah Everette (temponeptune)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 7th - Zakiyah..

2753 days ago
_Aria
Week 9A Summary: https://i.imgur.com/CJP80hd.png

Following Zara's eviction, the houseguests participated in the "Rigged System" Head of Household competition, where houseguests were asked to randomly guess if a randomly selected was lower or higher than 50. In the end, Michelle O. won the crapshoot competition, and she became the new Head of Household.

At the nomination ceremony, Michelle O. nominated Michelle M. and Zakiyah for eviction, without publicly citing a reason. Following the nomination ceremony, Michelle O., Michelle M., Zakiyah, Ariana, Bridgette, and Tinashe were selected to participate in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Math Squares" competition, houseguests were forced to fill missing numbers into a chart where sums of all columns, rows, and diagonals were placed at their respective ends. In the end, Bridgette completed the competition in the shortest amount of time, and won the Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Bridgette used the Power of Veto on Michelle M. Michelle O. named Nicki as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, Zakiyah was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 3 to 1. After her eviction, Zakiyah said, "Well, it's been one heck of a ride. People have thought I've done nothing, but I've been doing a lot more than people think. I thought I had a shot to go all the way, but it all came crashing down. If I could play again, I'd have started a relationship with Tinashe and Michelle O. earlier; that was my main mistake. Also, I wouldn't fuck up campaigning to Ariana on the last day, but we'll get to that. For now, I'll just state my opinions of who is left. ... Tinashe, I didn't even know you existed in this game, and you showed to kind of be like Matt in Australian Survivor. You think you are way more in than you are, and you don't realize it. Nothing against you, but you did as much in this game as fucking Candace. No strong feelings for or against you. ... Michelle O., I appreciate that you were the only one to listen and understand my plea, and I respect that. Obviously I couldn't get the votes to tie, so it all went downhill. Good luck, I guess. However, that last message you sent while I was campaigning for votes was kind of annoying. ... Ariana, here's the funny thing... I was going to attack you for turning on me when we'd been close all game, and then I realized something. After I was nominated, I literally had been messaging another person on Skype named Ariana Grande to save me, and about how betrayed I felt, and they just informed me that they had no fucking clue what I was talking about. I love you, and I hope you would've saved me if I had actually campaigned or messaged you, and not the wrong Skype, but I fucked it up, and have nobody to blame but myself. You've played a great social game so far and I hope to see you make it far. ... Nicki, many animals may describe you, such as an alligator, butterfly, giraffe, and tree octopus, but one that most certainly does not is a sheep. You've slayed this game and showed this week you've done a lot more than what people think in order to keep yourself safe. Keep being you and slaying faves babe, I love you. ... Michelle M., Oh Meech, where do I start? We've been close all game and I'm sure you know that I love you to death, but I'm still a little hurt by what you did to me this last week. I felt it coming, but it still stung a bit. Regardless you've been slaying the shit out of this game strategically and look set to go all the way, and I hope you do. Hopefully you don't think I'm Zakiyah U. because I genuinely did not have the intention of throwing you under the bus, and I'm sure ya realize that. Zakiyah L. and Meech L. slayed this game until this point and I can't forget that, it's been a blast playing with you and I love you. ... Bridgette, oh Bridgette, how you fucked up, haha. I tried warning you, but I guess the promise of powers blinded you from the obvious truth. ...
2753 days ago
_Aria
... Regardless, you've been my #1 all game and I sincerely do hope you can go all of the way, and I know you're intentions weren't bad when you didn't veto me."

Thanks for playing, Zakiyah.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!