This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 9th - Tiffany Rousso (HowLovely)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 9th - Tiffany..

2797 days 16 hours ago
_Aria
Week 7 Summary: https://i.imgur.com/4jiSo5w.png

Following Bronte's eviction, the houseguests participated in the "Mind Games" Head of Household competition, where a jumble of random numbers were hidden in an irritating image. Houseguests had to find the sum of all of the numbers they could find. Bridgette was the closest without going over, and she won the Head of Household competition, as well as her first competition this season.

At the nomination ceremony, Bridgette nominated Tiffany and Tinashe for eviction, citing that they lacked a strong relationship in the game, and it was Bridgette's fault as well as theirs. Following the nomination ceremony, Bridgette, Tiffany, Tinashe, Ariana, Michelle O., Nicki, and Michelle M. were selected to participate in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Jumbled Up" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were forced to pull out the names of two houseguests from a scrambled mess of letters. In the end, Tinashe won the Power of Veto, as well as her first competition of the season.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Tinashe removed herself from the block. Bridgette nominated Zara as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, Tiffany was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 5 to 1. After her eviction, Tiffany said, "One thing I would definitely do differently is try and talk to more people and really take power in the game. I definitely feel like I was way too quiet in the game, and didn't make the lasting relationships I needed. I actually like everyone else still in, so I wish everyone the best of luck! My strongest moment in the house was definitely during the second week when I won Head of Household, and my worst moment was probably week two as well, haha. And I do regret going against Natalie's back because it goes against my integrity, and I kind of lost a potential friendship. I was targeted because of it. I think I was the target because I was kind of at the bottom of the totem pole, and I was probably the most irrelevant of the cast. I think what went wrong was probably my involvement in the game. Thank you and good luck, houseguests!"

Thanks for playing, Tiffany.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!