This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 14th - Mariah Carey (KingGeek)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 14th - Mariah..

2823 days 18 hours ago
_Aria
Week 3 Summary: https://i.imgur.com/aM1ouuS.png

Following Natalie's exit, the houseguests were shocked to learn that outside of the house... Natalie had killed Nicole! The houseguests went outside to play the "Natalie's Password" Head of Household competition. Many houseguests were confused, but Hillary's password-cracking abilities were revealed when she rose to power. Shortly after, the third Bomb Package of the season flew into the backyard, and it was entitled to Bridgette. It was revealed that Bridgette could exile two houseguests to prison for being Natalie's accomplices. The houseguests were granted: immunity from nominations for the week, were removed from the public house, and inability to play in that week's Power of Veto competition and the following week's Head of Household competition. Bridgette chose to exile Banks and Michelle O. For her hard work, Bridgette was granted immunity from nominations for the week and the following week.

At the nomination ceremony, Hillary nominated Ariana and Zakiyah for eviction, citing that it wasn't personal and just a game move. Ariana had some wise words for Hillary, but Zakiyah kept calm. Following the nomination ceremony, Hillary, Ariana, Zakiyah, Da'Vonne, Tiffany, and Tinashe were selected to participate in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Give a Ka-Hoot" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were forced to fill in the blanks of song lyrics written by the six singing houseguests. Ariana was the winner, and won the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Ariana removed herself from the block. Hillary named Mariah as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, Mariah was evicted by a vote of 6 to 3. After her eviction, Mariah said, "Hmm. This was cute I guess, seeing as I got out in the most idiotic situation possible. I love telling the Head of Household that I'm uncomfortable with being a pawn — then being pawned — and then being told I have the votes to stay — only to get evicted! Totally not screwed over at all. My strongest moment would have to be winning the week one Power of Veto and securing my safety after being nominated next to my final two, but I regret not pushing HARDER for Hillary to actually do something not stupid? Au revoir!"

Thanks for playing, Mariah.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!