This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 16th - Nicole Franzel (EliOrtiz1234)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 16th - Nicole..

2822 days 4 hours ago
_Aria
Week 1 Summary: https://i.imgur.com/zPMWX59.png

As sixteen houseguests wandered into the Big Brother house, they were blissfully unaware of information that would be vital to their role in the game. The sixteen houseguests didn't know their own identities. At the "First Impressions" Head of Household competition, houseguests were forced to guess who their fellow houseguests were cast as. At the end of a close race, Natalie was announced as the winner as the first Head of Household of the season. Shortly after Natalie's Head of Household win, the twist was revealed to be the Big Brother Bomb Package. Houseguests would vote for a fellow houseguest to receive the package. The Big Brother Bomb Package allows houseguests to receive unprecedented power in the game for the first six weeks, at the expense of blowing up their own game. Once a houseguest receives the package once, they are ineligible from receiving it again. After the dust cleared from the bomb, a package was entitled to Nicki. Nicki was given three immunity necklaces from nomination for the week. She kept one for herself, gave one to Michelle M., and gave one to Ariana.

At the nomination ceremony, Natalie nominated Mariah and Zara for eviction, citing it was what the majority of the house wanted. Following Mariah and Zara's nomination, Natalie, Mariah, Zara, Nicole, Zakiyah, and Michelle M. were selected to participate in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Hide & Go Veto" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were forced to hide Veto stickers on the blogs of other Tengaged users. After Zara's major blunder, Mariah was eventually declared the winner of the first Power of Veto of the season.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Mariah removed herself from the block. Natalie named Nicole as the replacement nominee.

At the live eviction, Nicole was evicted by a vote of 11 to 2. After her eviction, Nicole said, "Natalie won Head of Household, and I thought I was good for the week, since we were somewhat friends? So, I don't know why she nominated me. But, oh well, fake people. I hope she doesn't go far. As for the rest, I don't really care. If I were to play again, I wouldn't do anything differently because literally, I did nothing wrong this time. I was put up for no real reason... so yeah, oh well!"

Thanks for playing, Nicole.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!