This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG18 Solitary Application

Topic » TRGG18 Solitary Application

1413 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR APPLICATION

This game is set to begin Sunday, June 21st, 2020, but this may change depending on the number of applications received.

If you have played in TRGG before, you are still allowed to apply!

How active are you on a scale of 1-10?

Live and Semi-Live Events will take place between 3 pm Eastern/2 pm Central and 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central on a daily or near-daily basis. They won't take the entirety of this timeframe, but are you available between these times everyday? If not, what times in this timeframe do work for you?

If unforeseen conflicts arise, will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?

Will you participate in all tests/treatments?
Do you understand that failure to do so may result in your elimination?
Will you respect the host/Val?
Have you played in a Solitary Group Game before? If so, how did you place?
Have you watched Solitary and/or understand how to play?
Can you take and send screenshots?
Some tests/treatments may require extreme activity and long periods of staying online. Do you agree to do so and are you able to do so?
Do you have a group that you can use as your pod and if not, are you willing/able to buy one (You must be the primary admin of this group, able to remove every other person from it)?

Please write a very brief synopsis of yourself. This will be told to other players so they can get an idea of who you are without knowing your actual identity:

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast?

Thank you for applying!!!
1413 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
AGAIN, DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE, MAIL IT TO ME

IF YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A GROUP THAT YOU ARE THE PRIMARY ADMIN OF THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO USE FOR THIS GAME, DO NOT PURCHASE ONE YET. IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE APART OF THE CAST, I WILL ASK YOU TO DO SO.
1406 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!