This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13: Final Flashback

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13: Final..

1429 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3. All that's left is an Immunity Challenge, the winner of which will decide who to vote out, making that person the 7th and final member of the jury, and who to bring with them to the Final 2. This Challenge is called Final Flashback, and here's how it works:

I will ask you 17 questions about this season. Getting a question right earns you one point, while getting it wrong deducts a point. You will need to keep trying until you get the right answer, as you can't move on to the next question until you get the current question right.

Whoever gets the highest score in the fastest time wins Immunity and a spot in the Final 2 where you will plead your case to the Jury at the Final Tribal Council.

This challenge will be run through chatzy, mail me when you are ready to begin. I will not be available to run the challenge until 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central today, so you have 24 hours from then, until 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central on June 10th to do the challenge.
1429 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Tribal Council 13 will occur at the conclusion of the challenge, when the last person does it which I assume will be before the deadline. However, to keep things moving, mail me who you'd like to vote out in the event you win this challenge. Feel free to include reasoning with this vote. If you are online at the conclusion of the challenge, I will allow you to announce your decision yourself. You can also change your vote up until the conclusion of the challenge if you wish.
1429 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
I was competing in a live challenge for another game and it ended quicker than I expected so I am available to run the challenge now. I will only do one person at a time.
1428 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
You have all completed the Final Immunity Challenge. Good luck. The winner will vote out a fellow finalist to become the Final member of the Jury. I will announce the results
1428 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
In 3rd Place
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tbart

With a score of 8
1428 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
good luck guys <3
1428 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
It comes down to SeaViper and Pkpkpkpk

By a difference of 1 point
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SEAVIPER WINS IMMUNITY

SeaViper had a score of 15
Pkpkpkpk had a score of 14
1428 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
I will post Tribal Council shortly, I already have SeaViper's vote
1428 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
congratsss
1428 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Oop gg <3

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!