This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG14: All-Stars Final Challenge

Topic » TRGG14: All-Stars Final..

2484 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations once again to It1002, rabbaj, and spinfur on making it to the Final 3. The final round of the season will be Survivor. Below is the link to start your time on the Immunity Challenge. When you submit that form, you will be given the link to the actual challenge. As in rounds of the Mole, you will need to enter a DIFFERENT 4 digit number at the end of both forms. Write them both down as you are entering them. If you fail to remember them both EXACTLY, your score will be 0. The quiz consists of 20 questions regarding the entire season. Whoever gets the most questions correct, fastest in the event of a tie, will win Immunity and be guaranteed a spot in the final 2. Good luck!

https://goo.gl/forms/Y7Stq80Om9qwNRWO2
2484 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
You have 24 hours until 7:30 pm EST tomorrow, August 1st, to complete the quiz.
2483 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
With a score of 12/20 the winner of the Final Challenge, guaranteeing themself a spot in the Final 2 is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
rabbaj

Congratulations!

It1002 was close behind with 11/20
spinfur got 9/20
2483 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
OMG OMG ICONIC
2483 days 8 hours ago
It1002
Wow. Gj rabbaj. So close. Lol
2483 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
*stands in my dress*

Ok so I've sat here and pondered over alot of things in this game, and honestly this is a hard decision
2483 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
but I have to eliminate the person who has been my personal, strongest competition this season in multiple aspects of the game
2483 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
With that being said, I vote to evict...It1002
2483 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
*stands and hugs it tightly* Im soooooo sorry
2483 days 8 hours ago
It1002
Aww man. Good game guys
2483 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
It's official, It1002, you have been voted out of TRGG14: All-Stars, taking 3rd place and the final spot in the Jury.
2483 days 8 hours ago
It1002
Bye guys. Good luck

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!