This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK Power Trip CAST REVEAL (January 16th)

Topic » BBUK Power Trip CAST REVEAL..

3402 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
The cast of BBUK Power Trip will be revealed here on Friday, January 16th. Thank you for applying and good luck! The game will begin on Saturday, January 17th.
3401 days 3 hours ago
Jordan009
ok
3400 days 18 hours ago
Tetsuya
kk c:
3400 days 9 hours ago
tomdudley
okay :)
3400 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
I am now going to reveal the cast! Instead of doing all of the suspense and posting the cast 1 by 1, I am going to post the cast all at once. If you make the cast and can't compete, let me know ASAP so I can replace you.

The cast is:

CaitlinBella
tomdudley
Sam101101101
harrywasnak
Jameslu
ClockworkRebel
dandoe
Glinda
Cryptspartan
Jordan009
BigDude
Oliviaxoxo
AustinP
davez101
MaisyJames
Tetsuya

That means the following people sadly did not make the cut:

jayjet
texty
dvisco1102
gunther456

IF YOU DID NOT MAKE THE CAST, DO NOT LEAVE THE GROUP

Those of you who did not make the cast still have a chance to get into the game. If someone can't compete, one of you, in the order above, will replace them. Those who didn't make it could also enter the game at anytime. Also, all applicants including those who did not make the cast will be in the first Power Trip Poll. If one of the 4 who did not make the cast win the vote, they will enter the game, however, they will not be the Power Housemate. In this case, the Power Housemate would be the houseguest with the most votes not including the others who did not make the cast. If you have any questions please mail them to me.
3400 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Oh, I forgot to mention, if one of the four not in the game yet gets the highest percentage of the votes, THEY WILL STEAL SOMEONES SPOT IN THE GAME. If one of the 4 gets the highest percent, the person with the lowest percent will be out of the game. If more than one person has the lowest percent, it will be randomly decided who is out.
3400 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
The Poll has been posted http://www.tengaged.com/group/6570/poll/who-should-go-first-power-trip-116443

NO SPAMMING, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME IF YOU DO
3400 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
The game will begin tomorrow, January 17th, when the poll closes (24 hours after it was posted). You will need to send me your nominations after the Power Housemate is notified and told of their duties that week.
3400 days 2 hours ago
AustinP
Good Luck Guys
3399 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
THE POWER TRIP POLL RESULTS ARE IN. THE POWER HOUSEMATE WILL BE NOTIFIED SOON. NONE OF THE 4 POSSIBLE RETURNEES RECEIVED THE MOST VOTES AND NONE WILL RETURN TO THE GAME AT THIS TIME.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!