This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16

3737 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome guys to your next Immunity Challenge. As we all know Edu was voted out at the last Tribal Council. Before I get to the challenge Acyuta…I shall take the Immunity Necklace back *takes Immunity Necklace back*. Immunity is now back up for grabs!

Now time for the challenge. In this challenge you will be given a mini game that is available on Tengaged. It’s a juggling game. What you have to do to win Immunity is complete the most number of Juggles using any number of balls. Please note you MUST take a screenshot as evidence. Please can you include your username somewhere in the screenshot and mail your screenshot to Samhuss and Ryan_Jambe.

http://www.tengaged.com/play/juggle_mania

If you have any questions please mail Ryan_Jambe or Samhuss or post them here

Survivors Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3737 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
3736 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well...not many of you submitted this time but here are the results I have got

Acyuta - 775
Victor - 235
Mo - 36

And that's it. With that Acyuta wins Immunity! The winner of the White Bracelet was Acyuta so now Acyuta has Immunity and 2 votes at Tribal Council. The person who has won the Black Bracelet so can't vote at Tribal Council is Levonini

Tribal will be posted shortly
3736 days 23 hours ago
m7md26
wow acyuta congrats

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!