This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ellingston University: CODE OF CONDUCT

Topic » Ellingston University: CODE OF..

2471 days 3 hours ago
SummerRae101
001. As Applicants

Make sure you read all the information provided before you apply: This includes all the house descriptions, the plot, the rules.

Fill out the application completely: Incomplete applications will not be accepted as I won’t have enough information to judge your portrayal of the character.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
002. As Roleplayers

Yes it’s college; yes there’s sex; sure, write it within reason: Smut and mature themes are allowed. Just don't go super into detail as we could all get the gist by reading *Sexy Time*

Any massive plot twists for your characters should be approved beforehand: This is primarily so that I can be sure that your plot is well-developed and everyone it will affect is onboard.

Characters can be jerks, but players shouldn’t be: If your character is going to be mean to another character due to race, sexual orientation, or gender orientation, please let the other player know beforehand. There shouldn’t be any surprises that could genuinely upset another player, especially in these areas.

If you are inactive for the entire or majority of an episode, you will receive a 48-hour warning and after that I will request permission to either dismiss (kill off) your character.  A character will never be killed off without notifying the roleplayer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
003. As Writers

No godmodding: This means no assuming the actions of a character you’re not writing.

Please respond to everyone: Make connections and new friends. Responding only to some people and not others is hurtful and can make players feel isolated or unwelcome.

Don’t force character development to come at hyper speed or try to force characters into a relationship: Sometimes, chemistry with another player just doesn’t click, and that’s okay. College kids are dealing with all kinds of chaos and friendships, relationships, and self-reflection take time that sometimes they just don’t have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
004. As People

Characters can be jerks, but players shouldn’t be (reiterated): This is me kindly asking that you be nice to everyone. No racism, no lgbqt-related-phobia, no religious or political debates, and if you have some beef with another rper, please don’t make it into an issue in the ooc section or anywhere in the group.

If you have a problem with another player or anything in the rp, please let me know: It’s my job as an admin to make sure everyone feels welcome here and to squash OOC drama before it happens.

open group

Sinister Sorority

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!