This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 (#Amphoe)

Topic » Tribal Council 13 (#Amphoe)

3682 days 22 hours ago
KCObedencio
Let's now bring in the members of our Jury...

Jeremy, Balla, Log, Danny, Joshua, Sean and..........Daniel, voted out at the last Tribal Council...

Questions: (Individually)
Me: Huge effort at the last challenge, what's your take on the person your taking to the end?
R'Tia & Ed: What's your plead to Me?

It is time to vote!

Me, you're up!

(Votes due ASAP)

(PLEASE SEND YOUR CONFESSIONALS!)
3682 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
R'Tia & Ed: What's your plead to Me?

It's a tough decision that I don't envy, all I can say is vote with your heart.
3682 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Both Rob and Ed are strong competitors so I knew I had to go all out at the start of this challenge to win it. Better to be ahead of the competition that to be trying to keep up. 3 days is a long time and it was literally anyone's challenge to win.

I am taking a fierce competitor to the end and I know it will be a hard task to beat them, but I never take the easy way out or back down from a challenge.... so good luck to both of us.
3682 days 15 hours ago
KCObedencio
Will Be Reading The Votes On 9PM EST/11AM AUSSIE Instead So That It Would Be Equal With The FTC Schedule :)
3682 days 11 hours ago
me2013
How is that fair.... considering I am in class then?

Meehhh "fair" not sure that this word has come into this game much tbh............
3682 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Umm, I'm gonna be at work at that time also.

So if Me and I are Final 2, you might as well wait longer since you won't have any opening speeches. I get a lunch break at 1pm Aussie (11pm US) and other than that I won't be able to get on till 6pm (5am US).

Of course if Ed is final 2, well that just favours him over Me, doesn't it?

Think about that carefully KC.
3682 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
The vote is in...

I'll go tally the vote...

Once the vote is read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

I'll read the vote...
3682 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
13th person voted out of KCO's Survivor: Thailand
and is the 8th and final member of our Jury
Radium

Ed, you need to bring me your torch...

Ed, the tribe has spoken, time for you to go..
3682 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
You've made it as far as you can go in this game....Me and R'Tia...The power now shifts to the Jury....Eight (8) people you had a hand in voting out of this game...You have 48 HOURS to convince them why they should vote YOU to become the winner of KCO's Survivor: Guam...The reunion will begin by either WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY EST OR THURSDAY/FRIDAY AUSSIE TIME DEPENDING ON THE VOTES SENT. I will create the FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL thread and inform the Jury!

Congratulations To Both of You...Me and R'Tia!!!!

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!