This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update & News ~ Thailand

Topic » Update & News ~ Thailand

3686 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
This Will Somehow Be A Summary of The Whole Season...

We Will Find Out If It's A Final 2 or A Final 3...
3686 days 1 hour ago
me2013
AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3686 days ago
KCObedencio
36 Days ago, 16 people were flown to the province of Phuket to compete for the title of "Sole Survivor" and for the US$1, 000, 000!

On the first  Days, the #Thalang Tribe dominated the challenges, kicking off 3 people from the #Kathu Tribe:

Andrew: Who was perceived as a big threat early on in this game...
Ryan: Who quit
and Richard: Who was perceived inactive in his tribe...

On Day 9, the tribes switched, causing a little bit of drama and paranoia between everybody with an odd number of castaways...

Sean, the odd man out was then given the power to choose the tribe...Ultimately, he joined the #Kathu Tribe...

After Patrick was eliminated, an unexpected 2nd Tribe Switch occurred, confusing the castaways more with a bit of paranoia while others are happy about the 2nd Switch..

On Day 18, the castaways were quite excited, expecting a Merge will happen...Before the challenge begun, the castaways dropped their buffs but one of the biggest twist in this season occurred, a 3rd Switch...With an idea of castaways picking 2 leaders...The most votes went to R'Tia and Joshua...With R'Tia on the #Thalang Tribe, he chose Ed, Daniel, Balla and Jeremy, while Joshua, on the #Kathu Tribe, chose Me, Sean, Danny and Log...

Finally, on Day 24, the Merge happened with 8 castaways and with 2 castaways on the Jury...

One of the most shocking eliminations happened the first Tribal after Merge when Log was eliminated with 2 idols in his bag...Before that Tribal, on the Immunity Challenge, Ed gave up Immunity in an exchange of an idol, giving Immunity to R'Tia and also sending Me to Island X, a new twist to this game...

Island X is where castaways will not be participating Tribal Council, thus they will not vote, and they cannot be voted out...The main goal of castaways on Island X is to find the Hidden Immunity Idol located in there...

Me then won the next challenge, but it was not for Immunity, instead, she'll be heading back again to Island X. With no one safe and after votes filled with scrambling, Danny's fate was sealed after his Self-Vote...

Ed then won the next challenge, but opted to go to Island X and gave an extra not so Hidden Immunity Idol to Me...On Tribal Council, Me played her idol, thinking she was on the outs, but didn't work out, and Joshua was voted out in a shocking elimination...

On the following challenge, Me won the challenge with another prize of a Hidden Immunity Idol...On Tribal, Me gave the idol to Daniel, however only 1 vote was casted against him and Sean was voted out who was completely on the outs...

On the Final 4, Ed won Immunity, and there was more scrambling than ever. With Daniel thinking that him and R'Tia are voting as block, his only hope was Ed...On Tribal, Ed came against Daniel, and Daniel became the 7th Member of The Jury...

Our Top 3:
Me - She considered herself as an outcast, considering on tons of Tribe Switches that affected her game so much as well as too many trips on Island X that she didn't even get to know the other castaways as much...Being compared as the "Sugar of Survivor: Gabon" of the season, she managed to show her positive part and her loyalty in the entire game...She showed her evil side by lying and backstabbing...Will her being an outcast create big suspicions and question her or will it be a liability towards the other 2 castaways?

Ed - The sarcastic, heroic villain, who may either be perceived as a hero or a villain...His strength proved that he's a force to be reckon with, winning 3 overall challenges...His strategic game play worked out, eliminating bigger threats...Will his aggressive game play bite him  on the back or is it worthy of being titled as the Sole Survivor?

R'Tia - The under-the-radar castaway who proved that strategy is more powerful than overall strength...He picked the right alliances and perceived him as the head of the snake but was lately shown as a threat...Will his allies and his overall game pla
3686 days ago
KCObedencio
~y affect his total game badly?
3686 days ago
KCObedencio
The Question Is....Is It A Final 2 or A Final 3???

It Is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
A FINAL 2!

YES IT IS!

LET'S NOW BEGIN ON OUR FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!
3685 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
First thing first, Ed, kindly give me back Immunity...

For the last time, Immunity is BACK. UP. FOR. GRABS.!

For This Challenge...It will be an "Outside Poll" Challenge!

Here's how it goes:

I will be opening a poll with 3 options...Those options are YOUR NAMES!

Your objective here is to get AS MANY VOTES AS YOU CAN! JUST SO YOU KNOW...

EVERYONE CAN VOTE...LITERALLY, EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD!

This was the same challenge from last season however, unlike last season, you don't know where the votes stand...This time around, YOU WILL KNOW WHO'S IN THE LEAD AND WHO'S YOU NOT!

YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DO THIS SINCE I WILL BE ON VACATION!

MOST PERCENTAGE AFTER 2 DAYS WINS IMMUNITY AND WILL BE IN THE FINAL 2! HE/SHE WILL ALSO DECIDE WHO WILL HE/SHE BE SITTING BESIDE ON THE FTC!

AND PLEASE ALSO SEND CONFESSIONALS!

CHALLENGE IS ON! THIS WILL GET INTERESTING!

LINK:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll96277x29344f4f-4

IF YOU CAN'T OPEN IT...THEN IT'S YOUR STRATEGY TO LET PEOPLE VOTE FOR YOU!

G O O D - L U C K !
3685 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
RECORD LAST SEASON:

A TOTAL NUMBER OF:

2033 VOTES!

LET'S SEE IF THIS SEASON CAN BEAT LAST SEASON! #SeasonPride
3685 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
AND ALSO, YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN POSSIBLE FOR 2 DAYS!
3685 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
WE'LL ALSO SEE OF HOW DESPERATE YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME :)
3685 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Poll Responses - Part 1 / 5
Final Immunity Challenge ~ Thailand
2042 Responses in 2 hours
Created 15th May 2014 - 6:57 PM

#underestimated our competitive nature........
3685 days 20 hours ago
me2013
4181 Responses in 3 hours
Click 'Next' to see results

#playinghardtowin
3685 days 12 hours ago
me2013
6207 Responses in 12 hours
Click 'Next' to see results
3682 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
Just Came Back...and For The Last Time...I'm Checking The Poll...
3682 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
The Poll Gathered A Total of 9360 VOTES!!!!

And the W I N N E R....With A Total Percentage Votes of 55%!

The Winner Is...Me!!!!
3682 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
Me is guaranteed a spot on the Finale....

SHE WILL ALSO DECIDE WHO WILL BE SITTING WITH HER, FACING THE JURY AND THE PERSON WHO WILL BE THE FINAL MEMBER OF OUR JURY...
3682 days 23 hours ago
me2013
oh noo... but I havent finished voting yet!

please leave it open for another 24 hours............

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!