This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

1858 days 20 hours ago
opslove
Hey y'all, I've decided to take a swing at the hosting game....answer honestly...obviously anybody allowed just put some effort into application and you'll be cast.  LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS:

Name:
Color:

Hero or Villain (or mix). EXPLAIN

What is the most important? Strategic, Social, or Physical? EXPLAIN

Why do you want to participate in my first season as a host?

Will you send confessionals at least once every tribal period?
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?

What times wouldn't be good for you during the week and on weekends?

Thanks, and Good luck with Application.
1856 days 12 hours ago
Mattarous
Name: Matt
Color: My favorite color? Purple. Skin color? Caramel I guess (middle eastern). Couldn't tell which you were asking for haha
Group Game Experience (if any): Kolby's Survivor Kenya - placed 5th. Had a lot of group game experience 3 or 4 years ago, but lost all records of them.

Hero or Villain (or mix). EXPLAIN: I think the 2 options are way too basic, as the question itself is complex. I'm definitely a hero in my daily life - I always do the morally right thing, always treat others with love and respect. But in Survivor, sometimes you've gotta be strategic and cutthroat. I've got no issues with doing that dirty work; game is separated from reality. So I guess you might call me a loveable villain? I don't know.

What is the most important? Strategic, Social, or Physical? EXPLAIN: I'd say strategic is the most important, as it encompasses the other 2 as well. When you're in an immunity challenge, you don't want to come off as a physical threat - so sometimes you've gotta throw the challenge (a strategic decision) to get a target off your back. The social part of the game is also intertwined with strategic, since you've gotta decide who to form alliances/friendships with, who to share information with, and who to take to the end. So definitely strategic.

Why do you want to participate in my first season as a host? First of all, you're gonna make a great fucking host. Second of all, I just want to play the incredible game of survivor. It gets my adrenaline pumping, can't wait!

Will you send confessionals at least once every tribal period? I thrive off confessionals and explaining why I do what I do. So yeah, ofc!

On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be? 9 or 10

What times wouldn't be good for you during the week and on weekends? Honestly any time works for me. I can stay up late or wake up early, don't matter.

open group

Dylan's Survivor Season 1: Egypt

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!