This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cambodia- Tribal Council #3

Topic » Cambodia- Tribal Council #3

3535 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Nikki- Your tribe is losing... bad, do you think you can recover?
Alfie- Do you think people are still just voting for their targets?
Harvin- Have any alliances that you are worried about arose?
Amanda- Thatone's vote was 5-1, do you think it will be a 4-1 tonight?
RiRi- Are you surprised that your tribe lost the challenge?____________________________________________________________________________

Vote is due by 4 P.M. EST Tomorrow.  if you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final.
3534 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I can't really answer that question. Tribal Immunity challenges can always take an unexpected or unwanted turn.
3534 days 22 hours ago
LiaraAttack
Probably
3534 days 22 hours ago
AHarvin
I don't know if any alliances have come up. It always worries me if I'm on. The outside of the five, because I know I can go home. At this point, anyone can go.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!