This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Guidelines

Topic » Rules and Guidelines

3836 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Here are the rules to Winner and Prez's Survivor: Nepal. If you are selected as a cast member, you must read and acknowledge the rules.

=ACTIVITY=

Activity is the key to the game, and will be taken very seriously. Players are expected to attend a majority of all the events that take place during the game.

If you do not show up at challenges, nothing happens. If you do not show up at tribal council, nothing happens. However, if you do not vote, you will receive a self vote.

=CHALLENGES=

A majority of challenges will be live, although some will be non-live. Full effort and participation is expected. Live challenges will have a check-in time, and depending on the challenge, players may or may not be able to join in after check-in ends.

Non-live challenges will have a specific deadline, and tribal council will follow directly afterwards.

=TRIBAL COUNCIL=

Tribal Council is non-live. It will be posted directly after the challenge, and castaways will post their names to be asked a question. You will have roughly 20-22 hours to send in your vote.

Once a vote is sent in, it MAY be revised before the vote is read. Note that when I receive all the votes, I will read them. You can ask me to hold a vote if I have received all the votes. and I will delay vote reading for a maximum of one hour. After that, votes will be read.

=HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS=
Hidden immunity idols will be hidden at each camp and at the merged camp. When an idol is used, it will be re-hidden. There are 30 locations where the idol could be hidden.
Tree 1-5
River 1-5
Rock 1-5
Dirt 1-5
Shrub 1-5
Trail 1-5
You are allowed TWO guesses a day.
If you guess the correct location, you get an idol. If you guess incorrectly, you don't. However, if you guess the wrong number but right location, (Example: Idol is hidden at Tree 1. You guess Tree 2) you will be notified that you are in the right location, which makes it significantly easier to find it in the future. If the idol has already been found and you guess the right spot, you will find an empty bag.

You receive an idol clue if you checked in and participated in a challenge where your tribe wins / you won individual immunity. 

=REMOVAL=

Removal from the game can result in the following ways:

BANS: If you are banned POST-MERGE, you will be removed. A pre-merge ban will not have you removed, but that safety does not carry over into the merge.

QUIT: If you quit the game, you may not return for any future seasons. You will be removed immediately after your quit is requested.

COMPLAINING/ARGUING: If you continuously complain or argue with us over any issue regarding the game, I will not hesitate to remove you.

=CONFESSIONALS=

Confessionals are a vital part of the game, and are MANDATORY.

The more confessionals you send, the better your "edit" will be in the episodes. Quality and number of confessionals influence the likelihood of coming back for a future season as well, such as All Stars (which is season 6).

==HONOR OF THE GAME==

Bribing and blackmailing of ANY kind if strictly forbidden. Physical threats or an excess of aggressive language may result in a penalty of removal.
3836 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
=TIEBREAKER RULES=

If a tribal council results in a tied vote, there will be a revote. After the revote, if the vote is still tied, we will draw rocks. THE VOTE RECEIVERS WILL BE IMMUNE ON THE ROCK DRAWING. Everyone else, except for anyone who has immunity (where the necklace or an idol) will be fair game. Rocks are completely random, and I use random.org to determine it. Whoever draws the purple rock (AKA who is first on the random list) will be sent home.
3836 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
=HONOR OF THE GAME= addition

*cracks knuckles*
Perhaps the most important rule. You will not let anyone know of ANY happenings in this game. This includes telling anyone you are participating, who else is participating, challenges used, final placements, tribe names, buff colors, you name it. ANY information leaked will result in a lifetime ban from this Survivor series, and I will make it a priority to get you blacklisted from other games.

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!